Monday, November 21, 2011

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Its funny how they say that the people who don't mind are the ones that matter...why is it that the ones I'm with everyday of the week, the ones who know me by blood, are the ones that judge the hardest? I don't fit into my own family..they don't understand how I think, they question everything I do including my ability of being out into the world. It hurts having your family shut you down to the worst person you can be, making u hate them, no one wants to hate their family. Sometimes I wonder how people make it day by day...there's so much bad, no real justification. Times are so hard right now, and right as things start to get a little bit better...I watch as something else in my life begins to slowly fall apart again. No one is strong enough to do it alone, I don't care what anyone says. To me, it takes more strength to admit you can't do it alone, I know I used to close everyone off...I thought I could do it alone, but guess what, you can't and I hope that no one else has to feel like they need to do it alone because everyone left them in the dark, there is always that one person that will care forever, you may not see them, but they are there. Props to anyone who can actually keep there heads up...it's a cruel world out there...more than anyone realizes, worse than the ones in horror movies, and take my word on this, every once in a while I get another glimpse of what real life will be like one day and its nothing our parents could ever prepare us for. The best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment